1 minute reading time
Banana coconut cake with walnuts and almonds
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 35 – 40 minutes
Servings: 15 pieces
Equipment: brownie tin 38 x 30 cm, food processor, parchment paper
- 3 ripe bananas
- 140 grams of buckwheat flour
- 3 eggs
- 150 grams SweetLife Erythritol
- 2 tablespoons SweetLife St. John’s Bread Syrup (a.k.a. Carob Syrup)
- 20 grams shredded coconut + extra for decorating
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 40 grams chopped walnuts + extra for decorating
- 40 grams chopped almonds
- Almond flakes for decorating
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a brownie tin. Line with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients except the nuts to the bowl of the food processor and mix until combined.
- Stir in the chopped nuts and pour the batter in the prepared tin.
- Decorate with nuts and coconut and bake for 35 minutes. Check with a toothpick if it’s baked properly. If not, extend the baking time with 5 minutes.
- Let it cool on a rack and cut into squares.
To All Recipes